O.E.M. Configurations of Tecmag Products
Custom configured O.E.M. versions of the Redstone, Apollo, Scout and LapNMR are available. Active-X controls in TNMR software allow an O.E.M. to easily add their own user interface on top of Tecmag's software. This permits O.E.M. application specific software to completely hide Tecmag's TNMR software to increase your branding.
- Apollo. Digital MRI milliwatt console configurable with up to 8 RF transmitters, up to 512 digital receivers and digital Bo compensation. The Apollo offers one of the fastest routes to bring your products to the clinical market.
- Redstone. Digital MRI milliwatt console configurable with up to 128 RF transmitters, up to 512 digital receivers and digital Bo compensation. The Redstone is Tecmag's newest and most advance system ever.
NQR Explosive / Landmine/ Contraband Detection
- LapNMR. Portable single board NQR spectrometer for integration into your chassis.
- Scout. Compact NQR console.
- Redstone. Digital NQR console with up to 128 RF transmitters and multiple digital receivers.
Mobile or Desktop Configurations for NMR and Diffusion Applications
- LapNMR. Portable single board NMR spectrometer for integration into your chassis.
- Scout. Compact, expandable, cluster-based NMR console.
Down-Hole NMR for Petroleum Reservoir, CO2 Sequestering and Ground Water Analysis
- LapNMR. Special LapNMR version with 72 mm assembly width, 2 kHz to 10 MHz operational range, and 500W RF amplifier.